The Association of Community and Multibed Acupuncture Clinics (ACMAC) Vision:
A thriving network of multibed acupuncture clinics throughout the UK, providing affordable, accessible acupuncture for all
Supporting multibed clinics where practitioners can treat several people at the same time, and helping patients find those clinics, we make acupuncture affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, whatever their income or social background; at the same time, we help practitioners earn a living worthy of their dedication and training.
We believe these aims are best achieved through the provision of multibed clinics where practitioners can treat several people at the same time, thus lowering costs.
To nurture the widespread availability of low-cost, high quality acupuncture through support, inspiration and awareness raising.
ACMAC works on behalf of its members to:
- Provide training, support, peer-to-peer networking, website resources etc. to help practitioners set up and run multibed clinics
- inform the public of the benefits of multibed clinics and provide help in locating their nearest clinic
- host regular conferences, seminars and other events to help members learn from each other and create strong bonds of community
- negotiate discounts from equipment suppliers and CPD providers to help members provide the best treatment at a reasonable price
- Negotiate discounts from equipment suppliers and CPD providers to help members provide the best treatment at a reasonable price