ACMAC co-ordinator Role
ACMAC are looking for an energetic, organised and passionate person to apply for the coodinator role.
As currently the sole employee supported by the board, the Coordinator is the life blood of ACMAC. They are completely committed to the overall health of ACMAC and know what's happening related to acupuncture within and outside the organisation.
Core tasks include the following:
- Process membership renewals and new member applications
- Answer emails and general enquiries and manage ongoing member communications
- Produce regular newsletters for subscribers
- Keep the website updated
- Grow and organise ACMAC programme of events including monthly member zooms, CPD workshops and annual conference
- Facilitate quarterly board meetings
- General organisational admin
- Keep up to date with BAcC and Government guidance, interpret where necessary
- Research potential funders and write fundraising applications
- Create and update social media accounts
- Liaise with collaborators - online content and events
- Liaise with colleges and students
- Negotiate discounts for our members
- Lead on ACMAC strategic direction alongside board
The role is a PAYE contract for 6 hours per week at £15ph with 4 weeks holiday per year.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about and understands the world of multibed acupuncture and who is confident to use initiative and work independently. You must have excellent administrative and management skills. Experience in using Word, Excel, Wordpress (Paul Blacker is our resident website whizz - and is able to assist), Zoom and Mailchimp is essential.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your suitability for the role. Please do pass on to anyone you think might be interested, it doesn't necessarily have to be a multibed practitioner, we have extensive multibed experience among our board members, but it is obviously preferential!
You would be working from home so can be based anywhere in the country, and the hours are flexible to suit your schedule.
Please do get in touch with any questions.Closing date : 6pm 15th March 2021
Share this Post